The Concrete Society is an independent membership organization bringing together all those with an interest in concrete to:
- encourage the exchange of knowledge and experience across all disciplines
- promote excellence in design, construction, appearance, and performance
- encourage innovation.
Established in 1966, The Society offers a comprehensive portfolio of products and services to the industry including a long list of industry-leading publications and flourishing magazines together with the world-class resources of a center for information services – all developed utilizing the considerable knowledge of specialist and extensive staff expertise.
Major Benefits of Membership
- Unlimited telephone and e-mail access to our Concrete Advisory Service.
- Substantial discounts on-site visits undertaken by our independent Advisory Engineers.
- Complimentary publications during your membership period.
- Complimentary copies of:
- CONCRETE Magazine
- Concrete Engineering International Magazine
- The Concrete Society Industry Source Book
- News & Views – regions and clubs activity.
- Access to the Members-only website and pdf downloads.
- E-mail alerts including News, Standards, Events, and Publications.